WELL DONE IS BETTER
THAN WELL SAID
A full suite of services
- Dedicated cemetery phone number, that becomes property of the cemetery. If you decide to go another direction, the cemetery keeps the phone number.
- Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:00 telephone availability. When the phone rings outside of normal hours, the caller is greeted with a pre-recorded message and given to opportunity to leave a message and receive a call-back.
- As needed, staff are able to schedule times to meet customers and patrons at the cemetery and further assist with needs.
- Plot sales are recorded via a web-based accounting system. For more details, click here.
- 24/7/365 on-call staff for emergencies and last minute maintenance needs.
- Barefoot Management utilizes a web-based customer service application for tracking all customer service needs, including record inquiries, plot sales, funeral service notification, etc. Utilizing a system like this, ensures that things don’t fall through the cracks. The cemetery board or town council are able to login at anytime and see a current list of maintenance tasks and other customer service inquiries. The screenshot to the left is an example of our customer service application.
Did you know we offer many other services, at no additional cost?
• Lawn/turf maintenance
• Irrigation system maintenance, expansion and repair
• Grave opening & closing
• Website creation, maintenance
• Record conversion, digitization and ongoing maintenance
• GIS & Mapping Services
• Tree trimming & planting
• Fertilizer & pesticide application
• Financial & clerical services