- Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a cemetery or other property. Mows, pulls weeds, repairs damaged lawn areas, and assists with completion of other maintenance tasks.
- Perform grounds-keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as litter pickup, sprinkler system maintenance, safety checks, bathroom cleaning, etc.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger or obstruction.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds-keeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Operate lawn irrigation systems.
- Other tasks/assignments as directed.
- Legally able to work in United States.
- Drivers license, with clean driving record.
- Able to think independently; work without constant supervision.
- Able to work 30+ hours a week, on a set schedule throughout the summer maintenance season with some extra hours as needed.
- At least 16 years of age by April 15th, 2019.