Three Season Mowing
Our cemeteries are generally mowed weekly from early spring to late fall, or more often to maintain a beautiful, healthy and vibrant looking turf. Grass is always cut to a healthy height, and maintained to cemetery specifications.
Regular mowing is essential for a healthy turf, and our lawn-care experts have years of experiencing managing cemetery grasses. In addition, annual fertilizer and pesticide application is essential to keep the grass looking it’s best. When disease or poor nutrition is especially persistent, our professional staff immediately treat problems, with the problem-prescribed pesticides and fertilizers. Thatching and aeration services are provided as needed.
Did you know we offer many other services, at no additional cost?
• Customer service management
• Irrigation system maintenance, expansion and repair
• Grave opening & closing
• Website creation, maintenance
• Record conversion, digitization and ongoing maintenance
• GIS & Mapping Services
• Tree trimming & planting
• Fertilizer & pesticide application
• Financial & clerical services